Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have a 2nd grader and a 4th grader... really?!







I can't believe my boys are this old! Where does the time go? They are growing up for sure; all they want to wear to school now are basketball shorts and t-shirts. I have given up the fight on that one. I think that is all we will be buying from now on. I can't believe how grown up these two are. This is the last year they will be at the same school until they reach High School. I sure love them and feel so thankful to be their mother!







2 comments:

Jewelcat said...

They are so handsome! I can't believe I have a 5th grader, a 3rd grader, and a Kindergartener.....Crazy how time flies! Mason only wants to wear bball shorts too and tshirts....and I'm with you, I have given up the fight over it, and it's easy, cheap and looks good on him so I'm good! lol! Do your boys ride there bikes to school? How fun! I think this is Alyese and Mason's last year in the same school together too until HS. I didn't realize that until you said it about yor boys, YIKES! Your boys are so handsome! Love it!

Plain City Dickamores said...

WOW!!! your kids are growing fast. Erik and gretchen havent been in the same school since Erik was in 6th grade. This year erik is in 9th and gret is in 5th. I wish i could stop their ages for awhile.:)