Monday, June 27, 2011

Track Stars











I was so proud of my boys! They just finished a sucessful track season! William actually ended up with two more metals than he has in this picture. I am so glad! I can't believe how FAR they can both run! These are skills they got from their dad! I had to run the 4x400 once and I threw up at the end. Not my cup of tea! I prefer to throw and jump! They are already talking about which races they plan to run next time and how they want to practice on the treadmill everyday until next season! Way to go boys!!

3 comments:

Kimbo said...

lol what fun pictures! What races are they running?

The Fife's said...

Great job guys! They can run as we walk to get in some practice.

Jewelcat said...

That's awesome! Which races did they run? And I didn't even know they did Track at their age. I don't think they do that in Sanger. Was it threw the school or a City Leauge thing? I'm gonna have to get all the info next week from ya! PS: the one pic of william looks just like a pic of Chip I swear I remember seeing in the newspaper or somewhere, lol! SWEEEEET! xoxoxo