Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stinker Pants











This little girl of mine is one big stinker! I LOVE this age... most days! Some days I want to choke her! For the most part, she couldn't be any cuter! I love when she yells, "Mom, can you paint my finger-tails a petty color?" Or when she announces to her class at church, "We all have bums, so we can go potty!" Ohhhh, MY!! She is so funny!


She is SO headstrong! Nobody pushes her around- and I mean NOBODY!! When she sets her mind to something, she does it! Now, how to channel that in the right direction?! Let me know if you have any ideas!

3 comments:

Jessica K. said...

I cant wait to meet her this summer! She seems like such a precious little girl! I hope things are going well with 4 kids!! My dream was always to have 5.. I wonder if that will ever happen!

Ali and Rob said...

So dang cute...its a good thing I know!! loved all the pics below...so sweet, Caroline!! can't wait to see you and your cute kids...so adorable! love ya.

The Fife's said...

Funny! I love that she has the broom as well.